Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sleepy and Awake

I am tired (12:40 am) but had hot chocolate, a bit of coffee and a nap today. So I've just climbed out of bed where I was unable to sleep despite successfully wrestling for a spot in the bed amongst hubby and the dog.
I am disappointed I've not written more lately. Brief life update:
Hubby took me away for the night on our 10th anniversary. We had dinner and spent the night in the 100 year old Olema Inn where we had our wedding reception. It was so lovely to visit there and the various sites where we had our rehearsal dinner (Manka's of Inverness), the ceremony (Old St Mary's Church, Nicassio) and reception (Olema Inn, Olema). We had not been back since the wedding. We strolled around Pt Reyes a bit and took our time coming home the next day.
Granny is still living with us. I seem unable to move forward with stuff (calling lawyers, MD appts etc). Her condo is getting closer to being ready to put on the market ( windows replaced and now waiting for the painter to go in, followed by new carpet). She has a cold. Previously this rolled to pnumonia or bd bronchitis. mmmmm She makes me nuts and I don't know how we'd get by without her. She does ALL THE LAUNDRY AND DI

No comments:

Post a Comment