Friday, April 18, 2008

Gifts

I love finding a gift that seems perfect for a friend and then buying it. Not because I have to for their birthday-but because I just wanted to.

It won't be a surprise now, but for others to enjoy the concept and sneak out and purchase if they like.


for jennyalice: inner grace.
Inner Grace Concentrated Perfume Oil
Inner Grace is your own personal heaven and was formulated with a scent to help bring peace and balance to your life. If you don't have time to meditate, Inner Grace offers an easy, one-second solution.

And for doubletrouble, whose heart seems heavy as of lately:
Hope-in a jar
Hope in a jar- therapeutic moisturizer for all skin types
Where there is hope there can be faith, where there is faith miracles can occur

Both of which are by the skin care company Philosophy. Tonight I spent an hour....ta da DA...alone. In Downtown Disney I went and bought a mint-chip dazler at Hagaan Daaaz (sp?) and then wandered around Sephora for a long time. Pops walked back to the hotel with the kids and put them to bed. He is a good egg.
I think my girl friends will be okay that I did not show up with a set of ears for them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! The boys and I spent some time with BGM and the dogs this afternoon. GBM was really great with my kids, she has a tremendous amount of patience, and my kids respond really well to repitition. By the end, A was throwing the ball to java and she'd catch it in her mouth and bring it back to him. We all had a lovely time and got lots of exercise. I'm glad to hear you're getting a little bit of time to yourself!

    ReplyDelete