Thursday, February 23, 2006

I have a headache

I had a headache yesterday and cx a new cclient in am. I don't usually get stress headaches, but it would make sense that it would occur! Yesterday I was stressed about this client (adult) because I wanted to do PROMPT with him and I am really not ready to do that. Need more review and practice for him. Now I have a headache again. In my neck and top of my head. It is reminiscent of meningitis. I am a bit anxious. Took 3 Advil. We'll see. Send good vibes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amigo....first time I have really been able to read your blogs from start to finish. It felt really really good to get caught up on your feelings. I admire you so much for all you give and get through. It is all so hard sometimes. And it seems as we get older...it just gets harder, huh? What is new this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. La mere fou-
    recognize the friend who had lots of things happen to her??
    c'est vous mi amie

    ReplyDelete