Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Quadriplegic child found dead in storage facility"

Yeah, I love finding mail like that in my email. It brightens my day.
Lucky for a whole bunch of people she is on lots of list serves. This means that not only do you get this, and related messages often, you might get it 2 or 3 times. Truth be told, she is an equal opportunity offender. She posts horror stories about people having a variety of disabilities and disorders.
I have to wonder, what sort of person thinks that the rest of us want to read even just the headline about every freak horror story out there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Judy - Just catching up on my backlog of friends' blogs. Had to comment here as I thought I was the only one who is bothered by "N"'s excessive postings. I see it's not.

    ReplyDelete