Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lean closer so I can bite your whole head off

Sunday and Monday was one of those times when I felt overcome with sadness. All I could think about was everything sad and disappointing. My soul ached. I retreated to sleep for hours and most of a day.
I am still a bit touchy and was irritable at a meeting last night when forced to answer or entertain queries I found annoying. And I was easily annoyed. But at the same time I also wonder why we as women often feel the need to communicate with kid gloves.

3 comments:

  1. What's up sweet judz? Hope you are feeling better.

    Aaron told me the other night I should end every thing I said to him with "You asshole." As in, "Hey, can you brush the kids' teeth, you asshole?" That made me laugh even though I felt pissy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SPT I just split my rotten sick gut laughing at your comment!

    and Sage honey girl you were not bad at the meeting I promise.. really.

    xoxoxo to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some **mwah** for you right here. And you are still soldiering on, not giving in, and taking care of other people. Hoping to take care of you a little bit, soon.

    ReplyDelete