Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I have an angel and she was at Safeway today

I was at Safeway today shopping with BA and marveling at his wonderful behavior. This after a hellacious trip to Petco yesterday with the 2 of them sprinting around the store and cutting off people with those little kid carts, tantrums here and there, telling me "no". Today he pushed to cart without banging into things, stayed with me, no tantrums. we ran into Miss S., who was his 1:1 AIDE LAST YEAR. sHE WANTED TO BE SO AGaIN THIS YEAR BUT WAS BUMPED BY SENIORITY. (Sorry hit the caps key there-not really yelling.)
Anyway, she has 2 kids, 1 in college and 1 in high school. SHe told me that she has been feeling bored and is really missing having kids around. She is interested in taking BA and Ki at times and maybe going to the movies or the park. WHAT?? Someone wants to take BA and I don't have to pay them??? We talked about how the movie Curious George is coming out. When we picked up ki he told her, "Hey Ki, Miss S is and I are gonna hangout after school and go to the movies and the park."
( Hopefully they won't show their true colors right away)
YIPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment