Saturday, July 30, 2005

"You always seem so calm"

People tell me that
Well, drugs can do that, make one look calm with a sense of composure.
Actually, lately I don't think I have enough anti-depressants on board.
I don't drink-but I can see why a parent would want to down a glass of wine around the witching hour before dinner.

Anyway-sometimes I feel like the Jeckle and Hyde of mothers.
Alternating between providing warm, supportive, educational interactions and then wanting to rip my kids head off. Really I think people would be shocked to know just how nasty I can sound. mmmm...

1 comment:

  1. I'd no idea, but am glad that you've taken steps to help yourself.

    I don't drink because it makes my reflexes too slow, and with Leelo around that's not a good idea. Oh yeah, and then there's the nursing baby. But I would if I could, oh yes.

    ReplyDelete