Friday, November 20, 2009

MIA

I haven't been posting much lately.
I've been courting waves of illness causing me to miss tons of work and social events. Aj has had bad cough for 5 weeks, Ki for 3 and me for over a month. I've been to MD twice and have gotten cough syrup with codeine, 2 different inhaler and finally antibiotics. 2 days into a 3 day course of antibiotics, not sure they are helping. Supposedly bronchitis, but not pneumonia. My head and neck were aching when I woke up. A little too reminiscent of my prior meningitis bouts for my comfort. Spent the day sleeping on the couch.
Kids are now on same antibiotics as I am. Zythromax (SP?). As is Granny who is sporting a pneumonia. Interesting that we are all on different dose amount and frequency. I am on stronger 3 day and they are on weaker 6 day course.
Not looking forward to the 13 here for Thanksgiving dinner...
So there is my WAAA filled entry and very weak update.

1 comment:

  1. I am a guest at thanksgiving dinner around noon.

    Weds.all day & Thurs before about 10:30 I am available for hewing wood & drawing water, if that would help.

    ReplyDelete