Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Quirky Kids Tribe

Sometimes I wish I could just live in the tribe of Families of Quirky Kids.
When I'm alone with BA in our home, or the home of someone in our tribe, he shines as the beautiful, talented and loving little guy he is. He is appreciated and adored for the wonderful essence that is his.
This is true for all the quirky angels I love and work with in my life.
It is when we go into public, and they do their quirky not-quite-right things that their lovely essence is squashed and submerged below the surface.
How comforting it is to enter and be in the tribe of people who dig below the surface and unearth the angel with-in the quirky kids.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that we are all part of this wonderful tribe. I can see our children running naked around the tepee wearing feathers and howling to the moon, celebrating just being themselves! I always in awe looking at their pure emotions, untarnished, and beautifull!
    wooo woo woo woo woo, may the yankee cowboys never discover our hidden treasure!

    ReplyDelete