Sunday, October 24, 2010

Puberty Note from the school speech therapist

On another note, I wanted to let you know what AJ asked me today.  I had told him I went to the Giants game last night and we talked a little about it. At the end of the speech session, AJ said, can we pretend we are at the game and I am Steve (therapists husband)? Then, something good happens and you hug me? I said, “What?, where did that come from?” He said, “I don’t know it just popped into my head” I kind of laughed it off and he turned a little red and I sent him to class as  I normally do. I think it is obviously “puberty” has arrived.... 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:52 AM

    I read this paragraph fully about the comparison of
    hottest and earlier technologies, it's amazing article.

    Also visit my homepage :: her latest blog

    ReplyDelete